Thursday, June 29, 2006

One BIG Bow!


This was taken a few weeks ago....Joey HATES this bow! He says that it is way too big for such a little girl. I beg to differ! Do you know how many people have stopped us and said how cute she is when she wears it? A TON!

She is doing really well! We went to the doctor last week and had s-h-o-t-s (we aren't allowed to say the word...hurts too much)! She did so awesome! It was mom and dad that had a hard time watching. She weighs almost 11 pounds and is 23 and 1/2 inches long! She is going to be tall and have some big ol' feet.....atleast that's something of mine that she is inheriting! She looks more and more like Joey everyday!

A new friend of mine came and took her pictures the other day, so as soon as she sends me the link to them, I will share it here! From what I saw on her camera, they are going to be SO good! Taking donations now to pay for them.... : )

Thanks for following along! This is so much fun!
Love much,
~Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this bow!

Anonymous said...

I can't see her? All i see is bow?

Just kidding! love it!

Jessi said...

kim! check this out! i want a baby, just to get this stuff!

www.babylicious.ca

Anonymous said...

THE BOW ATE THE BABY !!!!!! THOUGHT SOMEONE GOT A NEW CAR !!!

UNCLE JIM