I can't believe that July is already gone! Where did the entire month go? It has been so frickin' hot here, that we spent as much time as possible inside. I don't know how many of you know about my plans....but I am returning to school to finally finish my degree! School starts the week of the 21st. I am quite a bit nervous as it is going to be completely different than the last time I was a college girl! Joey and I talked about it quite a bit when we had Kensington, and decided that if I didn't go back now, I probably never would finish. So, add college student to my growing list of hats to wear....and pray for me, it's not going to be easy!
Fill me in on what you all are up to....leave me a comment!
~Kim

4 comments:
kimberlyyyyyy!! i have something for you, email me your addy! :) (or reply to my email! ;) )
good for you girl!! im so happy for you...going back to schooL!
I went to the substitute workshop for Putnam City this week. I don't know how often I will do it without putting a kink in Princess Paeton's schedule but we will see. For now it's stay at home mommy, but Patty keeps me pretty busy too running errands and making his lunch and keeping house! Also, with my grandma moving in around the end of October we (I) am busy as a bee going through all of the junk to get rid of and make room for her. I am very proud of you though! I tried when pregnant but I felt old and fat (hormonal mostly) so it didn't stick! Love you all
I know you can do it.
Post a Comment