Sunday, July 16, 2006
A little about me....
First name.....Kim Were you named after anyone?.....I don't know you'll have to ask my mom When did you last cry?.....today Do you like your handwriting?.....sometimes, everyone else seems to love it What is your favorite lunchmeat.....roast beef Kids....Kensington If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?.....YES!! Do you have a journal?.....I do, but I fail to write in it!! Do you use sarcasm a lot?.....Not really Do you still have your tonsils?.....yes, too scared to have them taken out now! Would you bungee jump?....HECK NO, too scared to do anything like that What is your favorite cereal?...I don't eat cereal, YUCK! Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?....Crocs and flip flops don't have laces! Do you think you are strong?....No way, I am a wimp! What is your favorite ice cream flavor?....Does a Mocha Frappuccino count as a flavor? Shoe Size?.....11 Red or pink?.....hmmm, both mixed together What is the least favorite thing about yourself?.....right now my hair! I need a haircut! Who do you miss the most?.....my Oma, Opa, Grandma, Grandpa and my dog Dayz. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?.....Hawaiian shorts and no shoes. Last thing you ate?.....Habachi Shrimp and vegetables What are you listening to right now?.....Kensington crying over the baby monitor. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?.....probably brown, I tend to like that color these days. Favorite smell?.....chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven! Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?.....my mom. The first thing you notice about people?.....their hair and their smile. Favorite drink?.....Mocha Frappuccino with extra whip cream! Favorite sport?.....BASEBALL Hat size?.....I don't wear hats Eye Color?.....brown Do you wear contacts?.....yes, when my allergies aren't acting up, which is all the time in Oklahoma! Favorite food?.....Mexican Scary movies or happy endings?.....happy endings off course! Last movie you watched at the movies?.....Failure to Launch What color shirt are you wearing?.....gray Summer or winter?.....WINTER! Hugs or kisses?.....hugs Favorite dessert?.....my mom's Sooner Sheetcake What book are you reading?.....What to expect in the 1st year What's on your mouse pad?.....I don't have a mousepad (laptop) What did you watch on tv last night?.....Thursday's Big Brother All Stars Favorite sounds?.....Kensington's coos Rolling Stones or Beatles?.....NEITHER The furthest you have been from home?.....Germany What's your special talent?.....I am not talented Worst fear?.....snakes ***Thanks for reading guys! ~Kim***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kim! So cool getting to know you! Your blog is awesome!!!!
Post a Comment