Wednesday, August 23, 2006

And now....deep thoughts

Ok, so they don't have to be deep...any thoughts will do! I started school yesterday. Boy am I in for it! : ) 15 hours of fun, quality entertainment each and every week for the next 16 weeks, I can hardly wait! I will try to post as often as I can, but adjusting our schedules is quite the challenge right now. Joey is working well over 60 hours and Kensington has decided that even her cat-naps during the day are too much. Sleep is definitely something we aren't getting a lot of around here!

But as the great someone once said (yes, I know I should know who, just don't care who..perhaps I will read about it in my gazillion pages I have to read this semester),
"This too shall pass."

Until the next breath of air....peace out!
~Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do it girl!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...sleep is highly over rated anyway :)

PopPop said...

Hang in there Kim..It may all seem overwelming, but the payoff in the future will make it all worth it. I believe in you Kimbo..