

Click on images to make them bigger!!! Trust me, you want to see her bigger...so cute! Bow and all!
There is so much to catch up on and tell you....lots of firsts for Kensington. But I thought I would share some pictures of her in her Halloween costume first because she was so stinkin' (no pun intended) cute!!! Yes, she was a little stinker....the skunk herself! I am going to take a few tomorrow outside with the pumpkins and all....got too dark too fast today!
I also am adding a few of her with her cousins. Paeton was the cutest little duck, and well Shaylee & Jared were dead things...corpse bride and the grime reaper, I think! Totally doesn't go with the two little cuties, but that's another story.
Hope your Halloween was a good one....updates coming soon, I promise! This school thing is really interfering with the things I want to do! : )

6 comments:
Again two cute little girls. I LOVE THEM BOTH. Although I am biased to Paeton LOL
That's the cutest little skunk I've ever seen! So precious!
OMG..Thank you so much for bring her over last night!! She is so beautiful!! The cutest skunk I've ever seen!!
hey girl, your mom gave me your link a long time ago. i was cleaning out my inbox and realized i had not yet visited your blog. your family ROCKS! i love the pic of your dad and kensington snoozing! i am going to send this link to my sweet brother andy who just found out their first little one will be a...girl!! funny, i blog (when time allows) on this same server. :) have so much fun with her. i'll keep checking in.
farley
She is the cutest little stinker I ever saw!
They are SOOOO cute. It looks like Paeton was suffering from a little bow envy :) Cute, cute kids.
Post a Comment