Gosh, seriously every day we fall further and further in love with her! After being inspired my the amazing Kim Haynes, I took a few shots of my own because I wanted to enter Kensington into the BabyGap casting call. One of the rules was that the shot had to be taken by the parent...so I couldn't ask Kim if I could use one of her shots.....these are a far cry from her talent, but still pretty cute!!! The tongue out is her new thing to show off...nice, huh?

10 comments:
She is a little sweetheart!! Good pics Kim
the tounge! :)
off to design a new blog template for you ;)
Baby Gap would be absolutely crazy if they didn't pick her. Good job on the pics.
The top one is my favorite. Very cute :)
She does love sticking her tongue out..Great pictures Kim also your friend is truly an artist with the shots she took of Kensi..Give her a big kiss from me..I can wait to see her again real soon..I miss her..
Adorable.......The 1st one is my favorite too......LOVE GRAMMY
Kim...those are great!! I love the top one!! She is such a cutie!!
ohhh, the sweater...the coat...the bows...the fall air...she is so adorable!!! gap girl for sure!
you may have a favorite place to buy those sweet bows, but my friend just opened an online bow biz www.punkinheadhairwear.com it is so cute. i will be making many purchases there when my new niece arrives!!
These are adorable, Kim!!!
I thought you were going to post pics of your stuff on the wall? Hmmm?? ;)
I need to setup a sitting with you for Andrew. You seem to have a better eye than me, or maybe it's that camera you bought awhile back.
Post a Comment