Sunday, December 31, 2006

Lots to share, but I will start with this one!





Ok, so Kensington is on family-overload!!! Seriously she has met lots and lots of family out here in California and loved every minute of it! Today was by far my favorite day of our trip.....we went to the ocean. It was Joey and Kensington's first time to get into the Pacific Ocean. We went to Moonlight Beach in Encinitas. Kensington was the cutest little bikini wearing chica on the beach. She laughed and clapped and laughed some more! She had a ball and we all loved watching her have so much fun.

When it was time to go, Joey kept looking back at the water and the sunset. I think he too was taken back by the views of the ocean. Of course he had to make a funny and had hoped to see the lifeguards running into the water ala Baywatch! BOYS!!!

Lots more to come for sure!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hot mamacita Kensi! LOVE the bikini. Watch out for sand in the diaper, I hear that's uncomfortable. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time on your trip. I love the close up of Kensington, so cute.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. The beach in January! Jayden was about this same age when we went to California, but it was to cold & dreary the day we went to the beach, so no bikini for Jayden. Kensington looks so cute in her bikini. Have fun on the trip & oh yeah- A Happy New Year, too.

Jessi said...

love the close up of sweetcheeks! so jealous! glad you guys had fun!