
Last Monday after Joey took the first part of his CPA exam (please keep your fingers crossed that he passed...he should find out sometime in January), we went and visited Santa at Penn Square Mall. Kensington is still too young to fight it, so she happily sat in his arms and posed for the camera!
Christmas will be here before we all know it....are you ready??? : )

3 comments:
Oh how cute!! I glad you went with that Santa!! As usual she is adorable
This will be a very special Christmas for all of us..My present is Kensington. I jut love this baby girl..
Perfect Picture with Santa. We took Jayden to see Santa a couple of weeks ago & we played a little trick on her. We told her Santa might not bring her anything if she didn't talk to him & tell him what she wanted. She walked right up to him & said "my name is Jayden & I want a kitchen" before he even had time to ask her the questions. It was so cute.
Post a Comment