Not to brag or anything, BUT...I love this picture I took the other day of Kensington watching TV. Her new thing is watching The Backyardigans on Nickelodeon. She seriously could watch the same episode over and over and over. You know it's bad when Joey and I start singing the songs and not even realize it!
But seriously, she didn't even know I was taking this picture and I just love it! Joey got me a new lens for my camera and of course, it's fabulous!

3 comments:
Kim that is an awesome picture!! She is so beautiful!
That is a look of pure concentration! Maybe you can teach me some of your hip cool new songs you've been learning!
Oh my gosh that is such a good picture! You are seriously going to have to take some pictures for us someday. (Before you become a professional & charge an outrageous amount of money- ha!ha!-just kidding)
Just get ready you have so many more songs to learn- Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer...., Sesame Street (you should remember this from when you were little) & our new song Calilou (Jayden's new favorite show). What's annoying is when it keeps going over & over again in your head & you can't think of anything else to sing. But enjoy, these days don't last long. Can you believe my baby is almost 3. Seems like she was born yesterday. In some ways it is so awesome to see her grow & learn, but in other ways I miss my little baby. Enjoy these precious moments.
Corbi
Post a Comment