Thursday, March 22, 2007

{03.22.2007}

11 months old already? GEEZ! Time is running us all over. To celebrate her 11th month birthday, Kensington took 4 steps today!! YES...FOUR, 4, quattro, vier!

Joey was laying in the floor holding her baby doll and she stood there looking at him for awhile and then off she went...1...2...3...4! It was so exciting....yes I'll admit, I almost cried!

Maybe this is a sign that we are getting back to "normal"...no more sickies for us please!

Look for a video of her coming up in a day or two.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Horray Kensi!!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

So any news regarding Princess Kensi's first birthday? Just curious! You guys got big first Easter plans? It is technically Paeton's 2nd but I was sick and she wasn't really very big so we are considering this her first. We are going to church and she gets her easter basket with Happy Feet DVD and a Princess Bunny. Life is so cheesy now! Any who let us know bout her first Birthday I already got her presents!

Love Aunt Shauna