Kensington LOVED her cake! She smashed it all over her hands, feet, mouth, knees, EVERYWHERE!
It was so sad though, she didn't get any presents! :::total sarcasm::: She was blessed with so many wonderful gifts....thank you so much for giving us even more toys to find homes for. Pablo (from the Backyardigans) was the theme of the gifts. I think she got 6 different Pablos. Talk about sending a girl into dreamland! Mom and Dad got her a grocery cart that she pushes all of her toys around in.
It's so hard to believe that our little girl is already one. Everyone warned us that time would fly by and it wasn't until we had her that we believed them. OH and she gave us a present on the Friday before her birthday......she is walking now!!!! She's a WALKIN' WALKER!!!
More to come, but this is all I have time for now.

4 comments:
awww she looks so cute! love the pictures can't wait to see more! so sad we couldn't make it!!!
Sara
*couldn't remember my password so i have to close it as anonymous :D*
Baby girl is one..Sooooooo hard to believe.....Love...Grammy
It was a beautiful party. We are so glad the weather held up and everyone had such a great time!
Ahh, looks like you guys had a great time. I really wish I could have been there...stupid prom! I love it that she is a walking Walker now, that makes you guys running Walkers, she will be into things MUCH faster now. LOL. Give me a call the next time you are in Owasso, I would love to see you guys. And, by the way, what have you decided to do about the reunion?
Post a Comment