She has found the stash! At least its coke & not the beer. This reminds me of 2 Jayden stories- I don't know if I told you- One night she mistakened her aunty Freda's beer for tea. 2. when mom & dad came to visit last, mom asked Jayden what she would want to drink & she said I think I'll have a strawberry daquiri. Kids learn fast.
5 comments:
She is saying " I got the drinks, now where is the GRILLED CHEESE ?
ooohhhh just wait...maybe one day when she calls me she'll be ordering herself a grande mocha frappuccino with extra whipped cream!
*giggles* I love that girl!
-Holly
She is too cute!! She loves shiny stuff, maybe she is hinting at something!! LOL!!
She is saying" PopPop I will swap a Diet Coke for Nilly wafers"
She has found the stash! At least its coke & not the beer. This reminds me of 2 Jayden stories- I don't know if I told you- One night she mistakened her aunty Freda's beer for tea. 2. when mom & dad came to visit last, mom asked Jayden what she would want to drink & she said I think I'll have a strawberry daquiri. Kids learn fast.
Post a Comment