Ok, so the blogging every day only lasted one day, but in my defense NO ONE was commenting! It's all about supply and demand ya know!
UGH! It's not been a good Monday to say the least. We got home from the fun-filled weekend in Tulsa and walked into an 80+ degree house at 10:30 PM! Our air conditioner broke. Now some of you may say that I am spoiled, but in Oklahoma, A/C is a NECESSITY! I mean A/C ranks up there with food, shelter and running water! We ended up going to Norman and staying at Joey's sister's hotel (THANKS THERESA)! $970.00 later we have working COLD AIR!! Thank God!
I will leave you with some funny pictures of Miss K. Joey bought her these sunglasses on a recent trip to Wal-Mart. Those two have a habit of going to the toy aisles (already??). They picked out these sunglasses. I just looked at Joey and rolled my eyes. I mean seriously, she won't wear the $344 pair of real glasses, but he wants to spend $1.00 on these sunglasses?? Right, like she'll wear them. That little turkey does wear them. She laughs when she has them on. Of course she HATES her real glasses, but will gladly take the cheap knock-offs. I guess there is a lesson to be learned here....she's already a bargain shopper like her momma!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
{6.4.07}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute. Ms. Hollywood!
I can relate to the air conditioning problem. Since we have moved in our new home, the repair man has been out 3 times. Like you, I'm not a happy camper living in 80 degrees. Just be glad it happened in June & not July or August. I guess you can call us spoiled girls! (but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that)
What a cutie...I love you !!!!
So I didn't know we had to comment...I check your page all the time. Cute pics. And take it from a California girl, a girl can never have too many pairs of shades :)
i was gonna ask about the real glasses... ;)
So glad your A/C is doing it's job now!!! She is just too cute in those shades.
Post a Comment