Today is considered the luckiest day of the century.....so go out and buy a lottery ticket, speed, hit the sales and hope that they are offering 77% off, whatever you feel the need for luck...do it today! Happy 777!As always, not post is complete without a picture...so how about 7?
That is if Blogger will cooperate!
#1...DISASTER MASTER
Kensington decided to destroy her room and then rest for a bit in her big pink chair. Bittersweet for me....bad news: messy room...good news: she finally sat in her $100 Pottery Barn Kids chair that Santa brought her. Joey didn't even want Santa to bring
that because he thought it was a little outrageous.
HELLO...doesn't he know that Santa gets the best discounts ever?? DUH!
#2...DRAMA QUEEN
#3....The Backyardigan Bookworm
We found this little tv tray thing at Wal-Mart the other day and since we have every other item that has the critters, I mean the Backyardigans on them, we had to have this too! She likes to sit on top of it, but I'm afraid it's going to give out. So I have been trying to show her to use it like a table. I think she might actually have it down now. She is very into her books lately.
#4....The Nosey Window Watcher
While in Nebraska last weekend, Kensington wanted to stand in the window and watch the people...hmm, sounds a lot like her dad! She would scream until we put her on the ledge and then she would stand there and bang on the glass. It freaked me out a bit....I mean we were on the 5th floor and well glass can break.
#5...Standing in the Field of Dreams
Ok, so it wasn't really the field of dreams, just a random cornfield in Nebraska, but I REALLY wanted a picture of Kensington playing in the corn. I thought it was cute...until my mother said that she looked like a character from "Children of the Corn"...the horror movie series. Thanks alot Grammy! I think she looks pretty darn cute in her pink camo! Which reminds me...I need to get a picture of her in her 4th of July dress I made her. Yes that's right ladies and gentleman, I MADE HER!
#6...The Boomer Sooner Slipper Stealer
First of all, don't you know that slippers go on the hands? In Kensington's little world they do! You should see her with all of my flip flops...I will have to share a picture of that in the next few days, it's hilarious! Anyways, here she is again on her favorite ride....the luggage rack. And for the record, no we didn't keep this in our room the whole weekend...we did return it after we unloaded our stuff!
#7.....Firework Freak
I was a little skeptical of how Kensington would do with the loud fireworks, but she loved them! This is my new favorite picture of the two of them. I don't know what it is, but I just love it! This was actually from the 3rd and then we went back again on the 4th! Kensington just sat in my lap and then in Joey's and looked up into the sky in awe at the fireworks. She even started saying BOOM! It was so cute...she said it in unison with the rest of the crowd. I tell ya this kid doesn't miss a beat. There are a few things she is afraid of (those coin operated rides, the carousel ride, horses), but loud, bright fireworks....bring 'em on!

7 comments:
Hee hee...those captions and pictures are so funny..we have the PB chairs, too, but our kids use them all the time..she will as she gets older...she's so cute, Kim!
WOW! 7 pictures in 1 day I am impressed! Love the pink chair- every princess should have one. That is a really cute pic of her & Joey. Be so,so glad that she is scared of the coin operated rides & carousels because one of these days you will be digging for any change you can find in your purse (believe me it will happen). At least the last time we went shopping at Grapevine Mills Mall my parents were with us, so that spent all their money on the rides. That's a good point- Take the Grandparents with you to these malls (ha,ha)! Grammy did you read this one!
aww love the pictures! looks like you did have fun there!
Sara C.
All 7 of the pictures are darling! Kensie is just too cute! I can't wait to babysit her in August. She is so lucky to have you two as parents!
Love, Aunt Par Here!
I love the pic of Joey and Kensington too. It is really cool that you captured the fireworks in the background. And as for the Pottery Barn chair, I think it is very appropiate for your little princess!
As you know I love this princess!! She is so adorable!! I love the pic of her and Joey!! I love that chair, too cute!! Now bring her back to me!! I miss her
Love the pic in the pool. It looks like she's getting ready for a synchronized swimming future.
Post a Comment