Wednesday, August 15, 2007

{8.15.07}

HELLO???
Is anybody out there???
Come out, come out,
wherever you are!
I'm needing a little lovin'...so please leave me a comment!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I am finally back on the computer after vacation. We also had a little computer problem- a few days before leaving for Jamaica I was on the computer & lightning struck our phone line. The phone jack on the computer burnt out, but the computer was fine. Instead of getting the jack in the computer fixed, we opted to go ahead & get on broadband internet (so much faster). I read all of the below blogs tonight. That is so cool that you were close to the space shuttle launch. Glad you guys enjoyed your vacation. Good luck with school! Just think your nearing the end!

Holly said...

I'm here sister friend! I'll give you a little lovin (((hug))) What's up?

Anonymous said...

Hi. Glad you hear you had fun on vacation. Even though I don't comment all the time, I do check your blog all the time.

Anonymous said...

Oops...I meant "Glad to hear"

Anonymous said...

i am a "ghost reader". i really need to acknowledge all your cute posts and pics more often. had a great time on sunday with you, kensi, and kim. good luck on your week back at school!
-Lee

Anonymous said...

=-) hey!

we need to meet sometime to go out to eat! or can come over here for dinner one night! we got a new house! :D

Sara Coleman

Anonymous said...

attention ho. :)

JUST KIDDING!