Hey sweet girl, just wanted to say HI! We will see you tomorrow.
I've heard that you have been such a good girl!
Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
{to the rest of you, to read all about our trip so far...scroll down}
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Kim and Joey.. I am glad you are having fun in Orlando, my bro and sister in law live about an hour and half away from Cocco Beach.. I loved that beach but there was soo many sting rays when we were there. The best one is Samerna (?) Beach... There's a restaurant called Norwoods and it is awesome!!!!!! We had lunch and dinner there on my bday and had Sadye stay with uncle Jack and aunt Sarah. They live in a city called Oakland which is the size of Sperry, yes there is a town the size in FLA.that is like Sperry America. ;) As for Disney, Scott and I are soo ready to go back. We felt rushed b/c Jack's students gave us a park hopper for one day and trying to get all parks in one day was very tiring but kinda worth it. I want to do more rides when we go back. The best time to any of that is early May or end of Sept b/c not many people there. There is an Awesome German restaurant in Epcot that was just too good. We can't wait to see and go out and catch more waves in Orlando.. :D Glad you are having a blast.. Have a safe flight back home..
Kensi was great..We had a blast having her stay with us..She didn't start to get whiny until she saw you guys..Which is normal..I love that baby girl..
3 comments:
Hey Kim and Joey..
I am glad you are having fun in Orlando, my bro and sister in law live about an hour and half away from Cocco Beach.. I loved that beach but there was soo many sting rays when we were there. The best one is Samerna (?) Beach... There's a restaurant called Norwoods and it is awesome!!!!!! We had lunch and dinner there on my bday and had Sadye stay with uncle Jack and aunt Sarah. They live in a city called Oakland which is the size of Sperry, yes there is a town the size in FLA.that is like Sperry America. ;) As for Disney, Scott and I are soo ready to go back. We felt rushed b/c Jack's students gave us a park hopper for one day and trying to get all parks in one day was very tiring but kinda worth it. I want to do more rides when we go back. The best time to any of that is early May or end of Sept b/c not many people there. There is an Awesome German restaurant in Epcot that was just too good. We can't wait to see and go out and catch more waves in Orlando.. :D Glad you are having a blast.. Have a safe flight back home..
Aww looks like you are having fun! cute picture!
Sara
Kensi was great..We had a blast having her stay with us..She didn't start to get whiny until she saw you guys..Which is normal..I love that baby girl..
Post a Comment