Sunday, September 23, 2007

I just love collages!!
Here are some pictures of Kensington since April.
It's amazing to see the changes in her in just 6 months!
Just thought I would share and justify what I've been doing
all morning...I need to be cleaning, but this is much more fun!!
Love you guys!
~Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job! she has grown up! :D

Sara Coleman

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! You are so creative. I love the OU picture- she looks like she's up to something.

Anonymous said...

Aww. So cute. I love your little collage of Kensington. Great job Kim. I worked this weekend. You should have come by...we have LOTS of yummy goodies.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the change! She is so darn cute!! JJ and I feel so lucky to be part of her life!! Thank you for allowing us to be part of it!!

Anonymous said...

I love this collage...it is too cute! They grow up so quickly! My favorite pic is the one of her sleeping in the pool.