Every child has a picture like this- I know my mom has one of me & one of my sister like this one. It's a memory, at least for the parents. Believe me over the next few years she will learn to love Santa more. Jayden's already telling us what she wants Santa to bring her next year! We've already told her Santa doesn't want to hear it until at least next November. It's so much fun spoiling our children.
I'm pretty sure everyone has some type of picture like this. Just like lots of kids...they will smile laugh and wave...but get me up close and my parents not RIGHT THERE....I'm going to lose it and then be fine after. No worries Kim...she'll love this pic late on!! Cute, cute, cute!!!
7 comments:
So Sad...what's the point if your child hates it? :(
Every child has a picture like this- I know my mom has one of me & one of my sister like this one. It's a memory, at least for the parents. Believe me over the next few years she will learn to love Santa more. Jayden's already telling us what she wants Santa to bring her next year! We've already told her Santa doesn't want to hear it until at least next November. It's so much fun spoiling our children.
but she's still a cute crier! :) i have a couple of pictures like that of me!
and plus, she was probably crying about the "pretty" in her hair anyways ;)
I'm pretty sure everyone has some type of picture like this. Just like lots of kids...they will smile laugh and wave...but get me up close and my parents not RIGHT THERE....I'm going to lose it and then be fine after. No worries Kim...she'll love this pic late on!! Cute, cute, cute!!!
priceless!!!
LOL! This is too funny!!! No wonder Santa had to throw one back at El Chico. J/K!!!
Post a Comment