Tuesday, January 01, 2008

{01.01.08}



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Seriously? It is 2008? It is so hard to believe that Christmas has been here and gone and now another year is here. I wonder what 2008 will bring? Of course I hope it's an amazing year, but I know it's going to be a rough one. School starts in a few weeks and this semester is going to be my hardest one yet. One of my resolutions is to stop procrastinating...I vow to do things before they are due....to not get behind in my school work....and to just do it and go on! So in a few weeks, when I am whining that I have a huge paper due or a huge test to study for or anything like this, PLEASE remind me of my resolution to just do it and go on!

I also want to try to blog EVERYDAY. Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts, huh? I know that I need to go back and blog about Christmas and the whirlwind of family we've had visiting this past week...so that ought to keep my blogging topics going for awhile!! : )

I hope 2008 brings you the best and memories aplenty. I hope to get our memories we make down into scrapbooks. Another one of my resolutions!

I should do this in list format:
1. Don't procrastinate...just do it and go on!
2. Blog EVERYDAY.
3. Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook.
4. WEIGHT....I'm sure this is on everyone's list every year. Enough said!

If I can think of anymore I will come back and edit my list. I could go on and on, but I won't!

So HAPPY 2008....I leave you with a picture....LOTS more to come, I just uploaded 551 pictures the other day and I have 368 on my camera right now! EEIKES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to the walkers from the webbs!! and switch to wordpress...easier pictures! :)

Mrs. Sikes said...

OMG!!! She really LOOKS like a big girl in this pic! WOW! She looks so tall!

Anonymous said...

I love her little outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutley LOVE this pic. She is sooo cute (and growing up too fast!). I have really enjoyed all of the new blogs. Keep up the good work :)