Tuesday, January 08, 2008

{01.08.08}

It's already the 8th of January??? I seriously don't know where the time is going. I set out to accomplish so much in one day and when I go to blog at night, I am reminded that most of it is going to be carried over to the next day. Please tell me I'm not the only one....please!!
We stuck with milk and cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, but when I went to get carrots, I realized that Kensington (aka rabbit) had eaten every one of them. So I thought, what else would a reindeer eat....shredded wheat sounded like a good alternative! They all seemed to like their treats. Kensington even drew Santa a picture and we wrote him a note too.


After we left Santa and the reindeers snacks, it was time for bed. She was more than ready and grabbed her blanket and down the hall she went.

This Christmas was definitely the best yet. It's so much fun having a little one to believe in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it that you left a treat for the reindeer. We never did that, but my kids will :)