I am totally stressing about school starting for me next week. I bought my books this week. I won a scholarship that helped out tremendously on my books!!! They even put my name on their website! http://www.nuc.ucok.edu/ Isn't that exciting?? Heck anytime anyone wants to give me money, bring it on!
I have to post this about my friend Kim Haynes. She is the ever so sassy and sophisticated photographer friend of mine that has taken Kensington's pictures in the past. Anyways, she is having one heck of a time. Her grandfather was in the hospital as a result of a heart attack or a stroke and wasn't expected to make it. To make matters worse, the ice storm hit and they were without power at their house, so they were staying with her mom and dad. Well the grandfather got much worse, so her dad was going up to the hospital to be with her mom, and he collapsed outside of the elevator! They did defribillators and CPR and were able to bring him back, but he has been in and out of a coma since. He (dad) is responding with eye blinks and hand squeezes. But her grandfather ended up passing away the next day. This is a very short version of her story.....but if you could just say a prayer for her and her family, I know she would appreciate it!
That's all I have for today.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i adore Kim and hate to hear she is going thru such a tough time. Thanks for posting this, girl..I will be much in prayer for her & her family during this difficult time.
Have a good weekend, doll! :)
So sorry to hear that Kim is going through a rough time. I didn't know you guys were friends. Is her dad doing any better?
oh, im sorry to hear about that. I'll keep her family in our thoughts!
Congrats on the book scholarship! I was going to start singing the "back to school" song from adam sandler...
Post a Comment