....Kensington went potty for the 1st time today! Actually she went the other day, but this was the 1st time she went tinkle on the toilet! I think we are well on the way to being potty trained. We have the Dora panties in the drawer ready to wear. I'll keep you posted!
For all of you mommas, any types that worked for you? Thought on pull-ups? This is a whole new ball game for us. Very exciting though!
We are so proud of our little girl. Can you all believe she will be 2 in April?
For all of you mommas, any types that worked for you? Thought on pull-ups? This is a whole new ball game for us. Very exciting though!
We are so proud of our little girl. Can you all believe she will be 2 in April?

1 comment:
I am proud of you lil Miss Kensi.. :D Now, let's check in with Anna Banana and Corbin Prentice Gorrell.. She is doing better than he is.. He is 3.. :) tee hee.. BOYS!!! :)
Post a Comment