Tuesday, March 25, 2008

{3.25.08}

UGH! Are you about sick of me starting a post like this? I AM! I am on yet ANOTHER round of antibiotics. I still can't breathe, can't stop coughing and the right side of my neck and face are swollen. I look like a chipmunk....not pretty. So hopefully this round of meds will cure me. I get to go in on Friday if I'm not better by then.

I will post about Easter later, but for now, I will show you this ADORABLE picture of Kensi. Joey and I had a funeral to go to last weekend and when we got back home, mom had fixed Kensington's hair. Now keep in mind, my child sees me with a comb in my hand and the tears start flowing. So how my mom actually fixed her hair and made it stay without a fight is beyond me. Kensington kept saying she had NANNY-FESSOR hair.....I remember the saying, but had to ask my mom what she meant. Long story, short version there was a TV show in the 70s called "Nanny and the Professor" and the little girl had on there always had her hair pulled up on both sides. Well my Aunt Suez always wanted her hair that way when she was little and called is NANNY-FESSOR hair.....so the term has stuck.

Here is Kensington's NANNY-FESSOR hair...isn't she adorable???? She looks so grown up with her fessor hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing how much better they are for their nannas than for mommas! I know what you mean. Jayden is getting better though. So sorry you are still under the weather. Hope you get well soon.

Jessi said...

so purty!! hope you're feeling better! :(