Thursday, March 20, 2008

{Sweet Chin Music}

Isn't this beautiful??? The other night my acrobatic child thought she could do a head stand with her hands in her boots. Can you tell that the floor won? Her chin immediately bruised up and started swelling. I was afraid her chin was broken.....I mean it is a bone so technically it could break if hit hard enough. The first picture is almost right after it happened....the second one is today, four days later! Should be beautiful for Easter pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch!
don't ya love it when they do something like this before pictures!

never fails...knock on wood!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this only happens during holidays & picture time. Looks like it hurts! Poor thing!

Anonymous said...

Don't know if it still holds true, but I remember everyone saying something about Meyers kids being accident prone...guess that blood runs strong through Kensington. Then again, I am not a Meyers, and I bruise if a stiff wind blows by...maybe it's Roberts' blood :)

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

Awww, poor girl! that stinks about her chin, it makes my chin hurt :(

I hope all 3 kids get to feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oh good grief!!! Poor monkey! I have a feeling it hasn't stopped her though ;)

Amy said...

You know what she needs don't you...???? A brother to play with to keep her from coming up with stuff like this to do!!! hehe! We need some BOYS!!!!!!