Thursday, March 20, 2008

{who knows really}

UGH! Why the rest of the world is sleeping, comfy, cozy in their beds, here I am....sitting in the recliner trying to beat the crap out of this cough! In reality, it's kicking me hiney. Yes I know I should go to the doctor. Yes I know there is better medicine out there for me. Between Claritin, Sudafed and Delsym, I thought we could tag team this crud.....apparently not. So now I just get to wait until 9am when the doctor opens.....and hope they have an appointment open.

What a way to spend your birthday, huh? I'm kind of used to it by now....seems I'm always sick like this on my birthday. Oh the joys of being an almost Spring Baby! : )

9 comments:

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

happy birthday! even though i know it sucks to be sick on your b-day!

:D

Amy said...

*gasp*

I didn't know it was your birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!

Maybe cake and ice cream will kick that crud to the curb. lol.

Seriously....get into the doc, k? And feel better asap!

Mrs. Sikes said...

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhH! Happy, Happy, Birthday to Kim who is sooo old. Happy, Happy Birthday...now go to the doctor and do what you're told!!! :)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY Girl!!! I am so sorry you are sick...get some rest, have some cake and ice cream, and SMILE!!!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Kim. Here is hoping baby girl and Joey will be spared. Love,Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kim..sorry you are under the weather! After you get better, you'll have to go out and celebrate...late!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your were sick on your special day!!! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Yah, I know you just wish you could have been born cross-eyed on Friday the 13th of October like me :)

Mark said...

Get a Z PACK! I Don't care what my wife says.