Is it the 15th yet??? Have you seen my husband??? He actually came home early tonight to spend time with us....Kensi was so glad to have her daddy home. It was so sad this afternoon when we were pulling in the driveway, she said, "Daddy's at work?" and I answered, "Yes babes he is." Here's where my heart broke.....she said, "I watch for him in the window!"....and she did for about 10 minutes...standing still, just watching and waiting.
Easter pictures maybe tomorrow...promise!
~Kim
Easter pictures maybe tomorrow...promise!
~Kim

4 comments:
Didn't you promise those a few days ago???? Slacker! hahahah! Oh and by the by....LOVE the invites. I think we can make it! :)
awww!! Come home soon Joey!
Bless her little heart!! I'm glad that he got to come home early on Saturday to see her
Your little girl is a DOLL!!!!!
HI Kim :)
I wanted to tell you THANK you so much for stopping by my blog! You're sweet to comment about my glasses!
You're not going to believe this...I got them at Wally World! LOL!! I LOVE them!!!!!!
I hope you have a great day!!
Leslie Ashe
Post a Comment