Saturday, April 05, 2008

{4.4.08}


You've Got the Right Stuff.....Hangin' Tough....Step by Step....

Can you believe that these boys are making a comeback? I am super stoked! I am going to find my NKOTB box of stuff at my mom and dad's. I have the shirts, the figurines, the posters, the BOP magazines!

So who is your favorite New Kid on the Block? I always aspired to be Mrs. Jordan Knight. I think he is still pretty darn hot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...I tought it was an April Fool's joke when I first hear the news! NKOTB rule! That was the first concert that I ever went to...we so have to go if they come to OK. Oh yeah, and I totally had a flash back when you mentioned the BOP magazines...sooo funny. Took me right back to Trapper Keepers and slap braclets! And the days when I thought your middle name was 'berly' remember that...Kim Berly Roberts?? So funny! Hope your Monday is filled with all of The Right Stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you could be into them so I didn't have to be. Only one cousin allowed per family :)