Tuesday, June 03, 2008

{6.3.08....Ballet Baby}

Can I just tell you how cute our little ballerina is??? OK, so you don't believe me, see for yourself!
We signed Kensington and Paeton signed up too for dance this summer and tonight was our first night. It was so cute to see her in her little leotard and leggings and ballet shoes! She was so excited.....both to dance and to see Paeton!


I have to toot my own little horn for a minute...do you see those little white skirts they have on? Um yeah I made them! I am not a sewer at all, but these little ballerinas needed ballerina skirts and I couldn't find them anywhere. I called every dance store, looked everywhere online (yes even etsy and ebay) and found nothing that would fit them. I thought how hard could they be? HAHA...they took me way too long, but seeing them on makes it all worth it!

I made another cute little dance something too...I will take a picture of them and post them tomorrow with a video from tonight.

I asked Kensington and Paeton what their favorite part was.....keep in mind we danced to lots of songs, swayed like a flowers, but none of that was their favorite thing. This was.....
....yes, a butterfly stamp!! I paid how much for a stamp?? Oh well...it's worth it because they are so cute!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Sikes said...

Seriuosly?? How stinkin' cute!! I can't wair for Carolina to be able to go to dance!!! Keep brushed up on your dance attire making so I can get one fromyou in a few years! They are adorable! How FUN!

Rachel said...

So cute!!! They look like they had a blast

Anonymous said...

Adorable.....