I stayed up late to finish watching the college baseball super regionals, then I had some pictures I needed to edit so I could send them to print and pick up tomorrow. So finally at 2am, I decided enough was enough and to bed I went. I tossed and turned and just couldn't get comfy. So I got up and took some medicine for a headache and layed down. Out of the semi-unconscious....I hear THE sound. I'm like no way, it can't be.
Oh yeah for those of you not from around these parts of the country, THE sound I'm talking about is TORNADO SIRENS. I ran in here to turn on the tv and sure enough, it's a coming! Within the next 20 minutes. They are predicting hail and rain for us, but the conditions are perfect for a tornado....that's reassuring. So here I am at 2:38 am waiting for who knows what's really going to happen...debating on whether to wake the sleeping giant (Joey) and the sleeping princess and take cover or just wait it out....I think I'll wait just a few more minutes and see. I hate making grown up decisions like this!
I'm going to be such a grumpy person to be around later.....I guess that's what I get for staying up late to get a few things crossed off my to-do list for this week.
I'll keep you posted contingent that I have internet and power!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment