Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hmm...let's be real here.

It's 1:25 AM....yea, no that's not a typo: one twenty-five on the am dial and I am still awake. Why you ask? HOMEWORK. Oh wait, you thought it was a week off between intersession and fall semester? YEAH, ME TOO! NOT THE CASE HOWEVER. Can you sense the hostility in my typing right about now? One more BIG project due tonight (Thursday) by 8:00. Ok, that's just about 19 hours of pure stressful hell trying to make my final project presentable. A theory presentation using film...yeah, I'm about as lost as you are right now. Never fear, I am a true final hour type of girl...I will git'r done.

I've heard from several of you demanding a picture of my child. Yes, sweet little sassy britches herself has been keeping me on my toes. I have to share a story with you first and then I promise a picture.

On our way home from church on Sunday, we had to stop by PetsMart and the Dollar Tree to get few things and the parking lot had just been repaved...thus there were no lines defining the parking spots. We parked, went in, and when we came back this @#$% driving a Mercedes parked right next to us. Seriously, right next to us on the driver's side. Of course that was Kensington's side of the car so I tried really hard not to let my door touch @#$%'s pearly white car. Well Kensington took her foot and kicked the door. I swatted her on the leg (no marks so don't be calling DHS) and told her I needed to help her get in her seat. She reached up and pulled my hair. OH YES SHE DID! So I took her hand and swatted it and told her that was completely unacceptable. She looked me dead in the eye, with this look and said "DAMN DUDE"! Joey was buffering the door and was laughing so hard the entire car was shaking. I was stunned...trying to keep my composure....my child just gave me the "you don't have to get all upset/what was that for "DAMN DUDE". I'm still in disbelief.

And now a picture of the spawn, I mean my daughter......





I'm sure if you look at this 2nd one, you can almost hear her saying "DAMN DUDE!" : )

Up next....her new spectacles and a trip to the aquarium.

5 comments:

Holly said...

You sure are up late. Damn Dude!

Anonymous said...

Go to bed already! I have to admit...giggling over here! You need 2 more Kim! Gotta love them! Just makes you wonder where they get this stuff! What wouldour life be without them?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I must admit, that was so funny! I am sure it won't be funny when it is my kid one day :) So happy to see new pics of the princess!

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

LOL That is so funny!!!!! Happy to see pictures of your lil princess! She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha, that is hilarious (not the hair pulling part). I think you are right, your daughter and my daughter both sound like little spitfires that would get along great!! Too funny!