Whew, OCTOBER already? You have got to be kidding me....this can't be possible. OK, I know the whole scientific reasoning that's October, but it just doesn't seem like it it ready to be October. Cause what's next....November and then December. EEIKES is about all I can say about that.
So what has been going on around casa de W?
*Well, we had family pictures taken a few weeks ago and I love them!! I'd share, but they are on Joey's computer....but I will.
*We went to the pumpkin patch....but it was closed. Grammy and PopPop drove all the way down from Tulsa to keep with the tradition of going and the freakin' place was closed. That didn't stop us from jumping over the bar and taking pictures! We made a pilgrimmage there....it's not my fault that the place made ficticious hours that they weren't willing to keep! I have pictures, but they are still on my camera and my card reader isn't working. Beautiful!
*I have had mega tests lately. I seriously don't understand some of my college professors! Acutally one in particular. I really enjoy her as a person, but her tests are just about on the border of insanity. We are required to read about 120-150 page every night (class is on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).....and then for the test she pulls out one-liners and we have to quote the character, the work, the author and the date of publication. Seriously? English teachers suck!! : )
*Speaking of sucking, bedtime around here sucks! It has become quite the chore to get Kensington to go to sleep. There for awhile, she was getting so good. We would do our routine, ending with a few lullabies and away she went to la-la-land. We are still following that same routine and she cries and cries as soon as we walk out the door. We are talking hours here people.....I am about to go crazy.
*Then when she does go to sleep, she wakes up at 4:30 every morning.....wanting to come to our bed. Not happening sister! 4:30 is still sleeping time and we all sleep so much better when we are in our respective beds. But again, it's about a 15-20 minute ordeal getting her back to sleep.
*Let's see....oh! You want to know what happened yesterday at school? Yeah, so Joey and I pick her up (odd thing for him to get to join in this adventure), we walk down the stairs, go to get in the car and I see yellow paint all over her arm. No big deal, it'll come off. Then I see the circle on her arm. WHAT IN THE HECK IS THAT!?!?! I knew it wasn't there last night at bedtime and upon closer look, it resembled teeth marks and was raised in spots. I asked her what happened..."Haskel bit me." Oh no he didn't! So I marched us right back up those stairs and nicely told the teacher that I needed to talk to her and show her something. She had no idea this has happened. Evidentally there are several boys who are biters! NICE!!! As much as I wanted to tell Kensington to deck the crap out of him if he does it again, I decided to keep things nice and allow her to be a tattle tail!
Well I think that about sums up lately. I need to load the pictures, so if you've made it this far....I promise pictures soon. There are some really cute ones that I can't wait to share! Just need to figure out another way to do this as the card reader I invested too much money on is broken. Just my luck!!
Happy October!
~Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great post, Kim! It's nice to see little pieces of your life.
I'm trying not to think about November and December either. YIKES!
Hope your card reader starts to work for you...can't wait for some pictures.
Tests?!? ugh!! This is why I skipped the whole college thing. lol. I'm proud of you though, seriously! I could not do it!
Bedtime? Don't even get me started. I'm having issues with a 5 year old! It's so frustrating...I totally feel your pain!
And from the daycare prospective..biting sucks for us too. I've had a few biters in my time...one being my own son. *sigh* It's just not a fun thing to deal with.
Okay, I'll shut up now.
Enjoy your first day of October!
If a kid contiues to bite, maybe they should require the bastured to wear a mouth piece..If he bites Kensi again, I am going there with a pair of pliers and start pulling teeth. Watch her like a hawk Kim.
Love Dad
I love your dad's comment, such a good daddy/grandpa!
You have been busy girlie! Whew - I don't know how you juggle school /mommy / wife / domestic diva all at once. {I am bowing to you}
Love the candy corn colors at the beginning of the post - I haven't caved and bought any yet, but I'm starting to feel the need (not even going to try those kisses ones that would not make it home b/c I'd eat the whole bag in the car on the way home!).
Give K a kiss on her booboo for me!
kim, love your thoughts here...i mean you can't tell her to bite them back. your dad cracks me up!! your mom showed me some patch pics and i am lovin' k's boots. she is precious!!!
Post a Comment