Friday, October 03, 2008

{10.3.08}

Day 3..just saying! I was looking back through my picture folders and found these of Kensington aka fish! We took swim lessons at the Y earlier this summer and it amazes me how much she learned. Every time we go to mom and dad's, she wants to get in the "ocean"! Here are just a few of her last hoorah in the pool...as it's FINALLY cooling off here and Fall is upon us.

I still have aquarium and pumpkin patch pictures and who knows what else I'll find stashed in the folders of this computer!




3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Hly cow, 3 days in a row - you go girlie!!
Look at your cute lil fish, that's wonderful that she loves the water (I've got one of those too!).

Jessi said...

how fun!

Anonymous said...

Loving the sunglasses! She is too cool for the pool.