Tuesday, October 07, 2008

{10.7.08}

What a night....
...I'm in pain!

I was cooking dinner tonight (now, stop laughing and get control of yourself) and Kensington was playing in the living room. All of a sudden I hear a fall and she starts crying. So I run out of the kitchen...into the living room but only make it as far as the refrigerator because my foot started slipping on her @#$%^ little tutu that she left on the floor! My leg starts slidding forward, the other planted firmly still...I reach up for the handles on the refrigerator to stop my splits....the doors start opening and swinging with me only adding to the obtuse degree that my legs are now in!
Let's just say it's been a long time since I've done the splits. I felt a pop "in that area" and am having a hard time walking. Not to mention how freakin' sore my back muscles are from trying to stop this ever so gracious predicament I was in!
Off to find some muscle relaxers and to bed...I'm sure you all find humor in this and someday I will too, as for right now that @#$%^ tutu has yet to be found! It may go up in flames, who knows!

Better update tomorrow....hopefully!
~Kim

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ouch!!! I'm sorry you are in pain!! If you need anything please call me!!

mommy2alex said...

Well, what was wrong with K - was she hurt?? Haha, I guess she was fine compared to you - oh my, I tensed up just reading , owwwwie. Girl, drink some Frozen rose with two asprins and watch Private Practice tonight and you'll feel soooooo much better!

Anonymous said...

Wow, if only I could have been a fly on the wall to see that little stunt-lol. Seriously, sorry you got hurt and hope everything is ok with your anatomy!! Take care of yourself!

Tamara Wight said...

Some people will do anything to get out of studying..... No seriously I hope you and Kensington are okay. You'll have to let us all know. Hope you pulled out the Frozen Rose.

jjofar said...

please tell us all that you are better!! i am dying to know if the tutu still exists :) i also need to investigate this frozen rose?? sounds like quite a treat! lovin' the family pics...beautiful!