Friday, September 07, 2007

{9.7.07}

*UPDATED WITH PICTURES....Enjoy!*
I had HIGH ambitions of posting each and every day this month....hmm, that lasted a whole day, huh? SO SORRY! School has already gotten the best of me. Seriously, who's idea was it to do group projects? No one likes to do them, yet college professors seem to think they are beneficial to our learning experience. I am going to call BS on that. I state claim right now, I WILL NOT DO GROUP PROJECTS WHEN I AM THE TEACHER!

Ok, so now for what you came here for....pictures of Kensington. She is a mess lately! She isn't sleeping well at night...as in getting up 2,3,4 times a night screaming. As soon as we pick her up, she goes right back to sleep, but wakes up when we lay her down. I sure hope she grows out of this phase quickly because I am exhausted.

She is into standing on EVERYTHING! A book, the couch, the dining room chair, the rocking chair...you get the point, the higher the better! Everything is a stage to her and a chance to show off....we definitely have a little comedian/dancer on our hands.

Her favorite thing though is swimming! We went to my mom and dad's for Labor Day and she had the best time in the pool. I will let these pictures speak for themselves.



6 comments:

Holly said...

Finally! A blog post! I've been checking each day! You totally made my day Kim!

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you, but you will do group projects when you are the teacher. You'll do them and assign them. Apparently that's what the powers that be think is best. It is nice to have only 5 projects to grade instead of 20 though :)

Jessi said...

look at the shriveled piggies!! too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Okay that picture of her asleep in the tube is one of the cutest I've seen. You need to send that one in to parents magazine.

PopPop said...

This baby girl is a born fish..Like Kim said she loves playing in the water. Her and her Uncle Brian had a blast playing peek-a-boo..We just love the time we can have with Kensi..She is the joy in our life..

Anonymous said...

I LOVe those little water-logged feet!