She can count to 10...actually we saw the odds and she rattles off the evens....it's so cute to hear her say two-four-six-eight-ten. She lights up when she says ten and we have to clap and make a big production. Drama queen in the making I swear!
In other news, Kensington is busy cheering on her Sooners and Chiefs this season. She definitely is Joey's daughter because football is in her blood. I have never seen a child her age sit in front of the tv and really watch a game. Now she doesn't sit for the whole time, but she knows when something good happens because she claps and cheers. We're "raising her right" as Joey says.
.jpg)
She is still in love with the Backyardigans, but the Wonder Pets and Dora are closing in on her friendship with Pablo and friends. She is way into Dora things right now...she doesn't necessarily like the cartoon, but when we go to the store and see something Dora, she FREAKS out. Seriously, I know what she's saying and I am looking around for the Dora whatever, and sometimes I don't even see it, but she does. And really, the doctor says she needs glasses??? I think he might have been wrong on that! But we are still trying to get the glasses thing down even almost a year later. She loves to wear her Dora backpack...if only we couls share the love with those glasses!
.jpg)
OK, how's that for an update?????? I promise to try to be a better blogger.
FYI...only 96 days until Christmas!!!! Scary, huh?
Love to all...
~Kim, Joey, and Kensington

4 comments:
Christmas..Better start making room for more stuff.
Glad to see a new post. Look at all those teeth. I saw a costume of Pablo the other day & I thought of ms. kensi. Have you picked out a halloween costume yet?
96 days until Christmas-- YIKES!!! I better get started.
Holy macaroni! What a big girl!! What ever happened to Sesame Street? Her glasses are so presh, I wish she loved them more, then she might make the "cool girls with glasses" list on my blog. Love ya'll.
Is that a little pink and white jersey? It is so cute! I love the new border/ title thing at the top! She is getting so big so fast! Hopefully I can make it to oklahoma this Christmas. I would love to see everyone but miss you bunches!!!!
xoxoxo Carrie
Post a Comment