CHEERS
Happy 21st Birthday Brian
...well it's official, you can now buy your own beverages...
I hope that you learned enough in your first year of your twenties to last a LIFETIME. It was a rough one, wasn't it? Remember that I still love you and are here for you when you need me. I'll always be your big sister and 2nd mother!! That's a good thing...so consider yourself lucky!
Happy 21st Birthday Brian
...well it's official, you can now buy your own beverages...
I hope that you learned enough in your first year of your twenties to last a LIFETIME. It was a rough one, wasn't it? Remember that I still love you and are here for you when you need me. I'll always be your big sister and 2nd mother!! That's a good thing...so consider yourself lucky!

2 comments:
Hard for a man to believe all his kids are grown up..Now it's time for Kensi..
hope you're feeling better...greetings from sunny los angeles!
Post a Comment