Thursday, January 31, 2008

{01.31.08}

A LONG WEEK! Let's see....it started last week actually, Kensington got sick in the car of course! Bless her heart, she had junk coming out of her mouth, her nose, and tears in her eyes! It was just a one time thing....or so I thought. We decided to head on with our plans and go to Dallas with Jason and Rachel for the weekend. Saturday was great...we went to IKEA, went to Sprinkles Cupcakes, and went to Grapevine Mills Mall. Lots of fun, laughs, and TEXAS TURNAROUNDS!! : ) Joey just thinks he knows where he is going in Dallas! And me being the best backseat driver I am, kept insisting that we were going the wrong way. Yea, you can see where this story is going.

Anyways, Saturday was so much fun.....Sunday not so much. I woke up with a terrible headache followed by several trips to the bathroom. I'll spare you the details, but it was terrible! I didn't know if I was going to be able to be in the car to come home. On the way home, Kensington got sick again...in the car! Thank goodness I kept my eyes closed as to not see the speedometer because we made it home in record breaking time! I didn't care....we were home...able to be sick in our own bathrooms!

Monday, Joey left for work only to return a few hours later. The bug got him too! I thought it was completely gone, but I woke up this morning and apparently I have had a relapse. I am so ready for this to get gone. Hopefully soon....very soon!

So that's update #1....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ewwww...ick. I'm so sorry ya'll caught the bug. Hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

We had a blast!! I'm sorry you guys ended up catching the bug!! Thanks again for inviting us!!