Thursday, January 31, 2008

{01.31.08....part 2}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!!!


Today is Joey's 31st birthday....geez, he's old, huh?? : ) We celebrated as best as we could (see the 1st post from today). I think he had a great birthday. I mean afterall, he did get this.....

yeah, that's right an iPhone. I will admit, it's pretty darn AWESOME! Kensington loves it too! Joey downloaded her an episode of the Wonder Pets, so she thinks it's her very own TV and can watch it just whenever she wants!! Kind of an expensive toy for a not even two year old!! : )

Until next time....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday joey!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your day was GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot that Joey & Jayden shared a birthday until I saw this. Hope Joey had a good birthday, despite being sick. I'm sure this iPhone made it just a little better.

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

yes Happy "LATE" BIRTHDAY Joey! that is an awesome toy for both of your kids! ;) anyway! I hope you have a great weekend! We need to get together sometime! :D