(I found this on another blogger, Ashley's, blog
...I hope it doesn't offend anyone!)
Dear Fat @$$,
It is time that I end our relationship. I don't like you anymore. Actually, I hate you. It is you...not me. Call me shallow, but I just can't stand the sight of you any longer. You are unattractive. You make my clothes feel tight and that is just plain rude. You make me cringe whenever I catch a glimpse of you. Since I know that you plan to hang around for as long as you can, seeing as though you are a total stalker, I have decided to call in some reinforcements. I'd like to introduce you to my friends Diet and Exercise. *Fat @$$, Diet. Diet, Fat @$$.* *Fat @$$, Exercise. Exercise, Fat @$$.*
As you can see you have some tough competition. Diet and Exercise will whomp your @$$, Fat @$$. I am determined to make you go away. I plan to kick you to the curb like a loser boyfriend. See ya. Buh bye! Sayonara. Au revoir. Adios. Don't let the door hit you in the @$$. Oh wait... You are an @$$......and NO...we CAN'T be friends.
PS - Tell your friends Saddle Bags and Muffin Top that I don't want them coming around here anymore either. I never liked them anyway.
~Kim
Dear Fat @$$,
It is time that I end our relationship. I don't like you anymore. Actually, I hate you. It is you...not me. Call me shallow, but I just can't stand the sight of you any longer. You are unattractive. You make my clothes feel tight and that is just plain rude. You make me cringe whenever I catch a glimpse of you. Since I know that you plan to hang around for as long as you can, seeing as though you are a total stalker, I have decided to call in some reinforcements. I'd like to introduce you to my friends Diet and Exercise. *Fat @$$, Diet. Diet, Fat @$$.* *Fat @$$, Exercise. Exercise, Fat @$$.*
As you can see you have some tough competition. Diet and Exercise will whomp your @$$, Fat @$$. I am determined to make you go away. I plan to kick you to the curb like a loser boyfriend. See ya. Buh bye! Sayonara. Au revoir. Adios. Don't let the door hit you in the @$$. Oh wait... You are an @$$......and NO...we CAN'T be friends.
PS - Tell your friends Saddle Bags and Muffin Top that I don't want them coming around here anymore either. I never liked them anyway.
~Kim

2 comments:
You go girl!!! I LOVE it! What is your weight loss plan? I have been stuck at -75 lbs. I need some new inspiration to keep the ball rolling. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress. Love ya girl!
KIM!! You can totally do this! Heck, if I can, so can you!!
Email me...we'll chat...help hold one another accountable...enoucrage one another...whatever works...for you and me! :D
Let's go kick some FAT @$$!!!
Post a Comment