I don't normally do "parties" unless it's for birthdays or something like that, but I am stepping outside of my box. I am having a Pampered Chef party THIS Friday night at our house. One of my New Years Resolutions was to start cooking more. OK, enough already, pick yourself up off the floor from laughter and know that I am serious about this! Did you not read my previous post about kicking my fat bootie? Well those folks at Chili's, Yamato's, Carino's, Alfredo's....they aren't helping me in my endeavor, so we are going to cook at home more often!
In order to do so, I figured we need some good cooking gear. And a way to get good cooking gear is to have a party with Pampered Chef that has some good specials for hostesses. Now don't get yourself all confused thinking that I am going to be touching raw meat anytime soon.....that is still Joey's department. But that's not to say that once the meat is cooked, I can't step into the kitchen and work my magic! : )
So if you are around and free on your extra day this year....you do know it's LEAP day. Come on over around 7:00! It'll be a fun time....I'll have some tasty treats, we are going to make something yummy, and I might just have my Chamboard chilled and ready for some Holiday Cheer drinks....for this reason alone you should definitely come!
For my faithful blog readers that aren't local (um, ya all what 2 or 3 of you on a good day)....let me know if there is anything kitcheny that you might find useful!
I would be more than happy to mail it to you!
Call me and let me know if you are coming. IF you can't come and you want to see a catalog, let me know that too!! I would be more than happy to get you one or link you to my Pampered Chef girlie....she's super fun and so into the kitchen!
~Kim

4 comments:
Put on some latex gloves technically you are not touching raw meat if you are wearing them.
I probably won't be able to make it there, but would love to see a catalog- you know my address.
Look at you ms party hostess! And me and Pampered Chef?! that makes me LOL. :)
I do happen to have a nice Pampered Chef cookie scoop. Mmm...cookie dough :) Is it Easter yet?
Post a Comment