Tuesday, April 22, 2008

{4.22.08}



Hard to believe....our little princess is TWO today! I found myself daydreaming today in class about what we were doing two years ago and how drastically our lives have changed. I know it's cliche, but what in the heck did we do BEFORE her???

Kensington....you are amazing! Everyday you say and do things that I am just like WOW! You have such a vivid imagination that sometimes gets you into trouble....but for the most part it's so darn funny, that it gets you out of trouble! Not a day goes by that we don't hear from total strangers about how pretty you are, how well behaved you are, how well you talk, how smart you are. It makes us so proud to be your mommy and daddy....or in your terms of endearment "Mamasita" and "Daddy-O"!
Happy 2nd Birthday baby girl
.....we love you to the moon and back!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Princess!!! Time has flown by, and you are getting so big! Just know that your Ray Ray and JJ love you so much and we are always here for you(esp. when that mean ole momma tells you NO)

We love you
Ray Ray and JJ

Anonymous said...

WOW Kim, I cannot beleive she is 2! Where does the time go...isn't it amazing how God gives us these special gifts and we get to treasure them each and every moment...just awes me! I hope she has a GREAT birthday!!!

Amy said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Kensington!!

Anonymous said...

PopPop and Grammy had a great time. After watching Kensi play all day, I can understand how tired she was that night. She is the thread that ties all of us together. I love Kensi to pieces.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! How times flies by!!!! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party. Each & everyday she gets more beautiful, just like her mommy!!! She will continue to amaze you everyday with all of the new things she will be learning. Cherish every minute!
Happy, Happy Birthday Ms. Kensi!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Happy Birthday, Kensington!! You are "two" cute, little girlie!!

I know, we wonder what the heck we did all the time before kids too...lol!