Joey is hanging tight at work. Long story/short version, they laid off 3 people in the past few weeks so tensions are tight around there. He has acquired way more work than can possibly fit into a work week so it's like tax season all over again! But he still has a job so we are very grateful!
There is a little girl back home that could use some prayers and positive thoughts. Little Miss Haley Palmer has Cystic Fibrosis and was awaiting a lung transplant. She was "on the list" for one day when they discovered abscesses on her brain. I could not possibly explain the physical and medical roller coaster her family is on right now, but as of last update, the prognosis is grim. She needs a MIRACLE. If we were in their shoes, I would want every praying soul to know and pray for us! So if you could just say a little something special for Haley, I know she could use all of the positive powers going in her direction.
Here is her website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/haleypalmer KEEP FIGHTING HALEY!!!
Dreams do come true.....BELIEVE!!!
Did I ever mention that we obsessed with Cinderella? Oh yeah, her and her entourage....Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Jasmine....I think that's all of them!

2 comments:
it's "oyy vey" ;)
That princess fits right in!
Kim! Thank you for reading my blog, I have finally entered the blog-world and I hope I 'fit in'! Kensington is so cute, I recognize all those princess dresses (probably because they are covering the entire floor of my sister's room). Sounds like you guys have a lot going on--summer is always fun fun fun (or busy busy busy!) It's great to hear from you and I will talk to you when I get back!!! Tell Kensignton good luck with the swim lessons, I like the wave/animal free water myself, I take it as an ocean-substitute. And I will keep Haley in my prayers :(, life really isn't fair sometimes.
Have a great day! *jen
Post a Comment