Sunday, June 22, 2008

{6.22.08.....FINALLY!!!!}

Alright, alright, I'll post......but where in the heck do I start?
We have been trying to keep our heads above water around here...almost literally! We have had storms every night this week. Sometimes they hit around 5pm and then sometimes they don't hit until 2am. If you ask me neither is a convienent time to worry about storms! The only good thing about this stormy weather is that even though it is HOT out, it isn't 100 degrees hot yet.

NEXT...we took a little trip last weekend. We went and watched Mark's baseball team play in the Dallas area. For those of you that really truly know me, Dallas is my weakness! There is so much to do in Dallas. As soon as I knew we were going, I started preparing my list of things that I had to get at IKEA....mapped my way to Sprinkles Cupcakes....but then was told this was going to be a fast trip with a purpose of seeing Mark. Next time Sprinkles, I promise!

I don't know what the deal is with Uncle Mook and Kensington but they are smitten with each other! It cracks me up. We hadn't seen him since her birthday party because he left to play ball, but as soon as she saw him last Friday, she lit up! It was the sweetest thing.....she even belted out in her rendition of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" that she has been practicing for awhile. All she wanted to do at the game was to be with her Mookie. She must have went up and down the stairs 126,343 times just to tell him something. She kept getting into trouble....her and Grammy both! Hence the picture of Grammy pouting when I told them they couldn't go down the stairs again!

Joey even bought her her own baseball bat...pink of course! Yeah, did you know that a bat doubles as a magic wand? (that is her other fascination right now....bippity boppity boo)
OK, long enough post for now....I'll try to be better. I make no promises so have no expectations! : )

2 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so adorable!! I'm sorry you didn't make it to Sprinkles!! That sounds so good right now!! We have to go sometime soon!!

Jessi said...

so did you make it to Ikea?

She is adorable, love her little dress!