Tuesday, July 29, 2008

(7.30.1978)

OK, so let's pretend it's 1978 (for the record, I wasn't born yet!). A slice of cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory was $1.50.....and tomorrow only, you can enjoy a little slice of heaven for that same price!! Seriously if I knew there wouldn't be a huge long wait, I'd be diving into a piece myself. I wonder if I could persuade Joey into taking me there tomorrow afternoon for an early dinner...hmmm...

OK, so run, don't walk to The Cheesecake Factory tomorrow and take advantage of this.

Onto other news...I've been cleaning my scrapbook room like crazy the past few days. It's almost finished!! Joey gave me an ultimatum...either I clean it up by July 31st so we can share the space, or he's going to order a dumpster and start trashing. If he only knew how much money I had vested in my scrapbook supplies he'd rethink that....but thanks to me, he doesn't have to! I met my deadline!! : ) I took before pictures and will take after ones tomorrow and post those!

Lots of other stuff to post but it's bedtime. I'm slightly tired and really sore....

~Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!
Does this mean you'll be scrappin' more?

Jessi said...

you got a deadline!?! you rock girl! can't wait to see the result!

Anonymous said...

oooo, can't wait to see what you did!

Anonymous said...

You have a whole room for scrapbooking? I have a bag in the closet, and that's only because I bought stuff for my wedding album last weekend. We do have a room just for working out (and the laundry sorter) though.

mommy2alex said...

Okay, show me the pictures!! Yay you for getting it cleaned - they just don't understand what a chore that is for us!!

A slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for only $1.50 - is there a limit I wonder? ;) YUM!