Thursday, July 17, 2008

July something....

Today is my mom and dad's anniversary......so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! We love you guys. {of course I have no updated pictures of them together...what's up with that...we will have to fix that problem asap}

OK, enough harassment about updating my blog...do you not know how freakin' busy we are round here? Seriously...it's always something. I haven't even taken my camera out of the bag in almost a week which is not like me. So without further ado....pictures of you know who! When we were vacationing at Grammy and PopPop's, we went to the Splash Pad. She had so much fun....running around like a wild*child....meeting all of the kids....and chasing the boys. Oh brother are we in trouble already.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you're back! and ummm, that little bathing suit? precious! super cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

It looks like she had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

My kids love that splash pad. It is awesome and clean!Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Looks like she had so much fun! You guys need to come back so she can play again...and so I can see you guys :)
I also wanted to tell you that when we were in Dallas on our way to Cancun, a military plane landed and our men were getting off and everyone stood up and started clapping. It waas JUST like the commercial you posted. It sent chills up my spine...I was so happy that I got to be a part of it!