
Ok, I don't toot my own horn very often, but after the day I've had today (more on that later), I just found out that my BIG test I had to pass to teach....well I passed!!! Out of 300, I made a 251...not too bad if I must say so myself!! I took this test a month ago and had to wait until today to find out my results. Talk about sitting on pins and needles. This might have been the best $110.00 investment ever for a piece of paper with PASS on it!
I will be back to share the scary.bad.horrible part of our day later....don't worry all is fine now!

8 comments:
Congratulations!!!! SO exciting! Now, you just have to keep your fingers crossed that I pass my big huge, gigantic next next week. EEK!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!! Talk to you when you guys get back!! Have fun!!!!
Way to go, Kim!! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats for you girlie!!
Congratulations!!! YOu are going to be an awesome teacher.
YEAH YOU!!! I remember getting my CEOE back..longest month ever! Good for you for getting this outta the way!
CONGRATULATIONS girl! You rock!!!
Woo Hoo, congrats!
Post a Comment