Sunday, August 24, 2008

{8.24.08}


A little late...but better than never! How stinkin' cute is she?!? : ) She loves her new glasses! THANK GOODNESS! She loves that they have hearts on them too. She uses the hearts to push them up on her nose and to shake them when she's really ticked at me....which for some reason is happening more often around here.
I still have aquarium and Olympic pictures to post....but tomorrow is Kensington's FIRST day of "school"! :::sniff, sniff::: I am going to be a bawl bag, I'm sure. We went and meet her teachers on Friday and they are so sweet. She just made herself at home and cried when it was time to leave.
OK, it's time to get some sleep around here in preparation for our BIG day tomorrow. You know me, I'll have that camera attached to my eye snapping every step she takes in the morning. I'll try my darndest to post pictures....so check back tomorrow afternoon too!

4 comments:

April Massad said...

AH!!! Those glasses are SO cute!!! Good luck for school tomorrow! Sounds like SHE will be fine! ;) I can't imagine if Brodey were going to school! (Well right now he's screaming in my ear so it isn't such a bad idea! Haha!)

Rachel said...

She is so cute!!!! I'm glad this morning went without a hitch!! I'm sure she had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, Kim! She looks so much like you, especially with the glasses. Is this Mother's Day Out?

mommy2alex said...

Those are so stinkin cute! Those hearts are positioned perfect to push them up, great idea!