Monday, August 25, 2008

{8.25.08}







SHE MADE IT!
This morning was the first day of school and she did better than I did! Joey and I both took her and she was so excited. She was trying to run up the stairs so fast that she kept tripping and falling down. She ran to her teacher and gave her a hug...went in to play with the other kiddos and never looked back. :::SNIFF SNIFF::: No "See ya mom"...No "I love you dad"...nope, nothing, nada, zilch. I just know that she is going to have such a great time learning and playing. As hard as it is to watch our little girl grow up, I know she'll have a blast!
And now to wait until 2:45 to pick her up....I'm watching the minutes tick on the clock.

10 comments:

Jessi said...

yay!! Congrats Miss K! And Mom and Dad. ;)

She looks so cute and student like!

Rachel said...

She looks so cut!!! I'm sure she had a great day!!!

Mrs. Sikes said...

School? What? Where? What? What????

Anonymous said...

OMG, she looks like such a big girl! I love her litle glasses. I think it's always harder on the parents.

Anonymous said...

you are growing up way to fast baby girl...so gladyou had a great first day....love grammy

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute...she is getting so big! What a precious girl!

Anonymous said...

nice to meet you too, kim! your baby is too sweet!! school has been hard for me too. it is so hard to let them go. i hope she's having a great time.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! Hope she had a great day!

mommy2alex said...

Aaaww, look how grown up she is!! Cannot wait to hear how her day was, hope you got some quality "me" time in too!

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

she is so cute!!!!!! and has grown up so much!!!!!