Happy Christmas week! Can you believe it's really here? Are you ready? Oh yeah, me neither! I have a good dent into shopping, but I still have so much to go. Joey and I scaled our list back quite a bit this year so really I have no excuse for not being finished. Guess I'll be writing some IOUs this week if I don't get them bought. : ) I'm such a scrooge, I don't even have my trees up. I am vowing to put one up in the living room and just add a few ornaments so we will atleast have something to put presents under. I had the best intentions but time just got away.
I'm glad you all enjoyed the Snow White pictures....that cottage was actually the entrance to a neighborhood near my aunt's house! Isn't it perfect??? I don't think I could have planned it better. The sun was quickly setting and when I saw it, I knew we had to move fast. I took over 200 pictures there. Lots more were my favorites, but I didn't want to go crazy on the posting!
Since Halloween, there was another holiday....THANKSGIVING! We spent it at my parents which was great. I had a TON of homework so having a lot of willing hands and eyes to watch over Kensington helped out so much! We did take time out that morning to take our family pictures...quite an adventure, let me just leave it at that! Getting 3 Roberts boys to be level headed and just "go with it" is near impossible! Add in an unwilling 2 1/2 year old and it's just a recipe for disaster. Amazingly we did get a few good pictures......here is my favorite. {so sorry you aren't in it Mallory....what a mess up....I promise next year!}

4 comments:
Great pic of the Roberts family!!!
Great picture! I love K's expression
Kim:
Love the family photo! Where's my X-mas card with picture??? Miss you guys and hope you had a wonderful X-Mas.
I am sooo loving it!!! Your family is the best.. Happy New Year to you and yours!! Love you all!!! Everyone is all so grown up too.. :*(
Laurie Chambless
Post a Comment