- Seriously, I went to Bunko last week and was threatened that I would never be welcomed in the group again if I didn't post a picture of my child soon (Hi Aimee).
- I went and got my hair cut and colored on Saturday and my hairstylist threatened to give me pink highlights unless I promised to blog (Hi Kim).
- I got an e*mail the other day that told me that all birdies were liars because they told her I was going to blog soon (Hi Holly).
- I was walking through Sam's and I hear these two ladies talking and pointing fingers at me and referring to me as "the girl that never blogs anymore" (Hi Joyce).
SO FINALLY posting Halloween pictures. Um yeah, as in Halloween that was October 31st. So just play that it isn't almost the middle of December and I still haven't posted Halloween pictures, deal? Well it's MY blog and I'll play by MY rules and I say MY plan is ok.
So I asked Kensington what she wanted to be back in August and she went from a bunny to a princess to a snowman. Still undecided, we were at my mom and dad's and Grammy got out her special surprises for Kensington (side note: my mom thinks that everytime we visit, she has to shower Kensington with presents....ridiculous I tell ya). But this time, the surprise was PERFECT! It combined a bunny, a princess and a SNOWman (again my blog, my rules, my story)......she bought her a SNOW WHITE costume!!
She is the cutest Snow White ever....I use "is" as in the present tense because she wears that costume EVERY day. She gets home from school and barely gets in the door before she strips down and begs to be Snow White.! In all honesty though, it has turned out to be a great behavior changing tool. If she acts up or talks back or anything a typical 2 1/2 year old does, all we have to say "Don't make me take Snow White away" and she usually perks up. It's kind of nice to have around...thanks Mom!
So fast forward (rewind, whichever way you are following this blog) to Halloween night. We ended up going to Tulsa to surprise the family and gp trick or treating up there. We turned into this neighborhood and I yelled at Joey to STOP! Impromtu photo "shoot" at this cute little cottage. The dwarfs weren't home, but Snow White sure did check everything out! I think they turned out cutesy.
Hope this blog serves as a pacifier to you "faithful" friends of mine. I love you all! : )
~Kim
.jpg)
Isn't she adorable?? Even doing a curtsy while saying "YES, your majesty"...makes me feel royal!
.jpg)
Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, Dopey, Doc? Anybody home?

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I have been looking nearly everyday for a new post & was amazed when I opened this up & saw something (just had to give you a hard time). Halloween pics are cute, cute, cute!!!! I especially love the cottage- where on earth is that??? Jayden has that same dress & plays dressup everyday, too. In fact, she is getting a lot of dress up for Christmas, which I would rather she get than more toys! I will check in again soon for more post. Love Ya!
Is that really KIM? BLOGGING?! :o Oh my lawd!!
And, you guys just have random mini cottages out there in OK? way cool.
Kensi looks super cute! And look atchyou getting sunflare in your pictures! ;)
Glad you're back to the blogosphere (if only for a day). A
FINALLY! **giggles** I know how hard it is.... Glad to see that nothing terrible has been keeping you from the blog world. Yes, it is your blog and you can blog whatever you want whenever you want and if it's Halloween then it's Halloween! You go!
Love the pictures Kensington looks so stinkin cute as Snow White. I need a new toy that I can use as an instant attitude change...**giggles**
Love you!
Well, it isn't Saturday afternoon, but I guess it will have to do :) I love all of the pics, especailly the last one where she is slepping..too cute! It was so nice to see you last weekend, I look forward to seeing you soon. Hugs.
OMG, she looks adorable and where on earth did you find that little cottage?!
It's about dern time! :) Too stinkin' cute!!! My next item of discussion is you answering your phone when you tell me to call you so you can have your piggies and paws and then you ignore me! :) Just kidding! You are probably at the mall, just like I was! UGH! Call me!
Post a Comment